DETAILS OF ACTIVITIES:
- Implementation of livelihood support schemes like Assistance to Fishermen Cooperative Societies, Scheduled Castes Sub Plan, Tribal Sub Plan, Revolving Fund Assistance to Fisherwomen, Stocking of Fish Seed in Departmental tanks, Construction of Community Halls.
- Implementation of welfare schemes like Group Accident Insurance.
- Implementation of developmental schemes like Construction of Fish Markets and Fish Seed Farms.
- Registration and management of Fishers’ cooperative societies and enrollment of members under A. P. Cooperative Societies Act, 1964.
- Regulation of fresh water aqua culture.